A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Cookies are useful because they make the website remember your visit when you return to browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies this website uses
This web site uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session cookies so we can guarantee that the users writing comments in this blog are humans and not bots. This is how spam is fought.
This web site uses the following third-party Cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics Cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or When the law obliges to that effect. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google INC. It is a company adhered to the secure port agreement that guarantees that all the transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to the European regulations. Detailed information can be found in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.